viernes, 24 de enero de 2014

Preparing another "Campestre" Dress for my Nancys/Preparando otro Vestido "Campestre" para mis Nancys

This is the way I prepare the fabric to begin sewing it. I madre the pattern myself, that's why it doesn't look too good on the dolls (I ain't got a clue about pattern designing, and the dress is way too loose on the back). This is the "Campestre" model I'm talking about.

Así es cómo preparo la tela para para empezar a coserlo. Yo mísma hice el patrón, por eso no le queda perfecto a las muñecas (no tengo ni idea de patronaje, así que el vestido les queda muy amplio por la espalda). Éste es el modelo "Campestre".




And these are the parts to sew (front, back, sleeves):

Y éstas son las partes a coser (delantero, espalda, y mangas):





And finally this is the skirt:

Y finalmente, lo que será la falda:





Follow the developpment of the sewing of the dress in my upcoming posts!

¡Seguiremos con el desarrollo del vestido en mis próximos posts!


M.G.A. (Shary)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario