viernes, 27 de septiembre de 2013

Cute Socks for Nancy Dolls/Calcetines Cuquis para Nancys

When I started sewing with the sewing machine, the first dress I made for Nancy dolls was one called "Campestre" (Country Dress), a copy of an original model from the Nancy dresses official catalogue. These are some of the ones I've made so far:

Cuando empecé a coser a máquina, uno de los primeros vestidos que hicepara Nancy es uno llamado "Campestre", una réplica de un vestido original que parece en el catálogo oficial de vestidos de Nancy. Aquí podéis ver algunos de los que he hecho hasta ahora:




Problem was, if I wanted to made it the closer to the original, I had to figure out how to made socks as well. Aaaaaaaaaaand, I did, so here are some of the ones I made:

El problema era que el quería hacerlo lo más parecedo al original, y tuve que pensar cómo hacer para que tuvieran calcetines también. Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, lo conseguí, aquí tenéis algunos de los que les he hecho:









And here you can see how they fit in perfectly:

Y aquí podéis ver como les quedan perfectos:







Later on I will tell you how to make them, but that will be another entry.

Más adelante os enseñaré a hacerlos, pero será en otra entrada.




Shary (M.G.A.) 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario