viernes, 4 de octubre de 2013

The First Oldie I fell in Love with/La Primera Canción Antigua de la que me enamoré



There was a radio station that until October 1993 played only oldies, and which my other tuned every day. I used to listen the station for teenagers, which olbviously only played modern songs, and I loved it, unlike the other one. However, one day I listen to this song, and I fell in love with it instantly. So, when I got my first radiocasette (a CFS-2000 by My First Sony, which I still have) I recorded it.

Había una cadena de música que hasta octubre del 1993 sólo ponía canciones antiguas, y que mi madre escuchaba todos los días. Yo solía escuchar la radio para jóvenes, que como se supone, sólo ponía canciones de moda. Sin embargo, un día escuché esta canción, y fue amor a primera escucha. Así que cuando conseguí mi primer radiocasette (el CFS-2000 de My First Sony), la grabé.



Shary (M.G.A.)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario