miércoles, 28 de agosto de 2013

Brief Review's of Suede's Gig at Playa de Riazor Part 2/Breve Resumen del Concierto de Suede en Riazor Parte 2

The day of the gig I was extremely nervous and I didn't know exactly why, Suede weren't my favourite bad at all, I only knew six songs and I not even had learnt the lyrics for the show. I just had in mind I wanted to take a picture of Brett Anderson (the singer) whatever it took. If only I knew... I would of taken the biggest SD card.

I arrived at the meeting place with my friends like, 20 minutes earlier, and the waiting was driving up the wall. My friends were only 10 minutes late and we all agreed to try and get to the front row, since the supporters hadn't attracted many fans (if they had it), and got a nice place to stay (second row). We had to "suffer" the band that had to previously play before Suede for about 40 minutes; I couldn't stop checking the time in my watch, and when the singer said "this is our last song" was like music to my ears. Then came the crew to take away the instruments and stuff, and to bring Suede's. It took it quite long, it was already 23:15 (Suede's gig was scheduled for 23:00), and the staff was still busy with the souncheck and so on.


Finally, about 23:20...



To be continued...




El día del concierto yo estaba tremendamente nerviosa y no sé exactamente por qué, puesto que Suede no eran ni de lejos mi banda favorita, sólo conocía seis canciones y ni siquiera me había aprendido las letras para el concierto. Sólo podçia pensar que quería hacerle una foto a Brett Anderson (el cantante) como fuera. Si lo hubiera sabido... Habría llevado la tarjeta de memoria más grande.

Llegué a nuestro punto de encuentro unos minutos antes, y la espera me estaba haciendo subir por las paredes. Mis amigas llegaron sól con 10 minutos de retraso, y acordamos intentar ponernos en primera fila, ya que los teloneros no habían congregado a muchos fans (si es que los tenían), y sonseguimos un buen sitio en segunda fila. Tuvimos que "sufrir" a la banda que tenía que tocar antes que Suede unos 40 minutos. Yo no podía dejar de mirar el reloj, y cuando el cantante dijo "ésta es nuestra última canción", aquello me sonó a música celestial. Después vino el personal a llevarse los intrumentos y a traer los de Suede. Les llevó bastante, pues eran las 23:15 (el concierto de Suede estaba programado para las 23:00), y todavía estaban liados con la prueba de sonido.

Por fin, sobre las 23:20...



Continuará...




Shary (M.G.A.)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario