miércoles, 21 de agosto de 2013

My most hated Subject at School/ La Asignatura que odiaba más

For me, without doubt, there were two: Maths and Physics. I couldn't deal with them! I always failed them, and had to resit the exams over and over again until I finally got rid of those annoying subjects. The only thing that I liked about them was equations, at which I was pretty good.

It's weird, because over the years, a little of interest about them have grown on me, especially Maths. I learned to solve a square rot all by myself (which I never had), and I kind of regret not paying attention to them before, maybe because my teachers weren't good enough, or simply my lack of interest in everything that hadn't anything to do with English and Literature.


Para mi, sin duda alguna, había dos: matemáticas y física. ¡No podía con ellas! Siempre las supendía, y tenía que repetir los exámenes una y otra vez hasta que me libraba de las puñeteras asignaturas al fin. Lo único que me gustaba eran las ecuaciones, en lo que destacaba.

Es extraño, porque a lo largo de los años, he empezado a tener interés en ellas, sobre todo en matemáticas. Aprendi yo sola a resolver una raíz cuadrada (cosa que nunca hbía conseguido), and ahora, hasta me lamento no haberles prestado atención en su momento, quizás proque mis profesores no eran lo suficientemente buenos, o simplemente fuera mi falta de interés en todo lo que no fuera Inglés o literatura.




M.G.A. (Shary)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario